Easy Crust Less Mini Pumpkin Pies
This is a great low carb, sweet treat for the fall holidays!
- •1 15 oz. Can Pumpkin Puree
- •1 13.5 oz. Can Coconut Milk
- •1/2 Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- •1/2 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- •1/2 c. Granular Sweetener -- for sugar-free I recommend Birch Xylitol or Swerve
- •2 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, using electric beaters, combine pumpkin, coconut milk, pumpkin pie spice, salt, stevia and sweetener until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix just until incorporated.
- Place eight oven-safe custard cups on baking sheet.
- Fill each custard cup with scant ½ cup filling.
- Bake 15 minutes then reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 40-45 more minutes.
- Cool completely on
rackfor 1 hour or until set.
- Top with dairy free whipped cream, serve and enjoy!
For a <g class="gr_ gr_63 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" id="63" data-gr-id="63">sweetener</g> you can use Splenda or Stevia. Also, you are welcome to use full fat, dairy whipped cream for topping!
Serving size: 1 Carbohydrates: 7 Fiber: 2