– Vanderbilt University School of Nursing 2015
- Master of Science in Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner Concentration
– University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
– 2018 – present – Trinity Medical Associates
Area of Focus
Proficient in providing patient-centered care during acute, chronic, and wellness exam visits in order to appropriately assess, diagnose, and treat (both pharmacologically and non-pharmacologically) conditions, as well as schedule follow up and refer to applicable specialists if necessary.
Ability to manage acute and chronic conditions in patients across the lifespan.
Competent in caring for both those uninsured and those with limited access to healthcare, as well as those who are insured with resources and access to appropriate care.
Confident in communication with patients, in order to provide patient education and health promotion. Able to determine appropriate preventative health services for children, adults, and geriatric patients. Competently able to perform adult physicals, well-woman exams, sports physicals, and well-child exams.
Certifications and Licensures
Family Nurse Practitioner
– American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
– Sigma Theta Tau – Nursing Honor Society
– Student Nurses’ Association
– UT Chattanooga Chancellors Ambassadors