Emory University Department of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
J. Willis Hurst Internal Medicine Residency Program, Primary Care Track, 2015
University of Tennessee Health Science Center – College of Medicine, Memphis, TN Doctor of Medicine, 2012
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR Bachelor of Science, Biology, 2008
Internal Medicine – October 2015
Kaiser Permanente, Atlanta, GA – 2015-2016
Peer-Reviewed Publications –
- Singh A, Tipton K. Preoperative Evaluation of the Obese Patient. Bariatric Surgical Practice and Patient Care 2013; 8:127-33
Posters and Presentations –
- Tipton K, Wilmot K. An Emotional Case of a Neurological Disease. Poster presented: Society of General Internal Medicine Annual Meeting. San Diego, CA April 2014
- Tipton K. Obesity in Primary Care. Scholarship Presentation for Primary Care Residents at Grady Memorial Hospital, September 2014.
- Tipton K. The Diabetic Foot: Charcot’s Arthropathy. Senior Resident Grand Rounds at Grady Memorial Hospital, August 2014.
- Tipton K, Turbow S. Pain Contracts in the Outpatient Setting. Module for Intern Orientation at Emory University’s J. Willis Hurst Internal Medicine Residency Program.