- University of Tennessee, BS in Microbiology, 1996
- Covenant Theological Seminary, MA in General Theological Studies, 1998
- University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center, Memphis, Doctorate of Medicine, 2002
- University of Kentucky, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics Residency, 2006
- Trinity Medical Associates, PC
- Trinity Direct Primary Care, PLLC
- Challenger Corporation
Certification and Licensures
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics by the National Board of Physicians and Surgeons
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Christian Medical and Dental Associations
- An international organization which supports a Biblical worldview in the practice of medicine.
- American College of Physicians, Diplomat
- The national organization supporting internists and “physicians for adults”.
- Member of National Lipid Association
- A national organization that promotes a better understanding of lipid and cholesterol disorders including their treatment and cure.
- American Association of Physicians and Surgeons
- A national organization that supports physicians ability to practice in a free market independent of third party burdens.
Areas of Focus
Currently, Dr. McColl is developing and directing Trinity Medical Associates Direct Primary Care program which offers easy access and communication for patients in a low-cost, insurance free model of primary care. He additionally enjoys developing personalized nutrition and exercise based treatment plans for many cardiometabolic disorders.
“I believe vaccinations are essential to preventing childhood deaths.”
“To prevent the bypass don’t bypass prevention.”
Chronic disease management:
“Establishing a plan, a guide, a road-map is the best way to get chronic diseases under control.”
“Cures don’t happen by accident. You have to make a plan and follow it.”
Integration of physical and spiritual health:
“A man’s spirit will endure sickness, but a crushed spirit who can bear?” Proverbs 18:14 ESV
Focus on the goal:
“Don’t sacrifice what you want most for what you want now.”
HIPAA compliant patient email: email@example.com
Business email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Primary Care administrative number 865-244-1800
Direct Primary Care sign up form