Dorritos style chips (low carb of course!)
Wondering what you could put with your salsa, guac, & sour cream dips? Here is just the solution!
Author: Your Lighter Side
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 36 chips
- 1 large zucchini (shredded)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of cheese
- Preheat oven to 450
- Grease 2 cookie sheets
- Cut ends from zucchini. Shred. Then mix with egg & cheese
- Make 6-8" circles on greased cookie sheet(s).
- Bake at 450 for about 12 mins. Loosen & flip circles
- Bake another 5 mins.
- With a pizza cutter, cut rounds into triangles (about 6 per round).
- Let cool on rack fro 6-8 hrs in a cool oven.
- To store, keep loosely in a bag or plastic container in the refrigerator or on the counter. Best if used within a week of prep (as if they will even last THAT long!)
- After chips have dried substantially, in a plastic container, you can toss with your favorite popcorn seasoning for desired flavor
Serving size: per 12 chips Calories: 151 Fat: 13g Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Protein: 10g
And one more!