If you ask me…its about to be the most wonderful time of the year! Cooler air will soon be blowing in, leaves will start to change, the high school bands will be heard across the city on Friday nights, and the VOLS will take the field for what many hope to be the year of redemption! In honor of that, I am posting a few easy recipes for your football tailgates or parties at your pad.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- ¼ cup sugar free pizza or spaghetti sauce (or olive oil)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or any cheesy combo you like!)
- ¼ cup minced green pepper (or other pizza toppings)
- 24 slices of thin-sliced pepperoni (large, thin slices work best)
- Heat oven to 350
- Line the bottom of the mini-muffin cups with pepperoni slices
- Cream the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Add eggs, garlic & oregano. Beat until smooth.
- Mix in the rest of ingredients by hand.
- Fill the muffin cups with the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15-18 mins or until lightly brown on top & set in center.
- Remove, let cool, then run a knife around the top to loosen.