Low Carb Pizza Bites!
Yall, this recipe is sooo easy and soooo good! Football Saturdays lend themselves to some awesome appetizers and many of them require just 1 or 2 minor switches & they become a GREAT option for those who are trying to make lifestyle changes while also still enjoying the flavors of some of their favorite things. Here's all you need:
Author: Stephanie Schneider
Recipe type: Tailgate Appetizer
- Muffin tin
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 package pepperonis
- Mozarella cheese
- Sugar free pizza sauce
- Any other "toppings" of your choice-- green peppers, onions, sausage, etc.
- All you have to do is set the oven to 400.
- Spray the Muffin Tin.
- Place 1-2 pepperoni's in each muffin tin (lining the bottom & sides to form a "cup" for filling)
- Place 1-2 Tbsp of sauce
- Top with cheese & favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake for roughly 10 mins.
Enjoy! And Go Big Orange!