What happens when health insurance no longer equates to health care?
How do we find quality health care when there is so much confusion about health insurance?
When health insurance becomes unaffordable, how do we afford health care?
Trinity Medical Associates has developed a Direct Primary Care program that offers a low cost option for patients desiring to control out of pocket expenses yet needing easier or more frequent access to their physician. Direct Primary Care is a subscription style of primary care where patients have unlimited access to their physician via phone and email, have no per visit cost, and are encouraged to take their time at office visits. Health care needs to be about the patient again and with Direct Primary Care it is!
Mark B McColl, MD, board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, will be directing the Trinity Medical Associates of Hardin Valley office and Jackie Hone, MD, board certified in Family Practice, will be directing the Trinity Direct office in Maryville.
All members of the Direct Primary Care program receive the following benefits with monthly membership:
- 25 medically necessary visits per year with additional contact by phone or email as needed
- No per visit copay
- Direct phone access to the physician or office staff during the business day
- Direct email access to the physicians or staff.
- Trinity Medical Associates of Hardin Valley patients may email Dr. McColl directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Same and next business day appointment availability
- 24/7 telephone coverage through Trinity Medical Associates on call physician services
- Longer more focused visits. The standard visit will be 30 mins in length withphysicals lasting one hour.
- “If we need more time, we will take more time.” -Dr. McColl
- Most in-office testing is included such as rapid strep test and rapid flu test
- Most routine blood work is included such as Cholesterol testing, Kidney function, Liver function, Thyroid testing, and Diabetes labs.
- Blood work not covered by membership is offered at a 60-90% discount from retail prices.
- Most in-office diagnostics are included such as EKG, Audiometry, and Spirometry
- Yearly influenza vaccination when available
Monthly membership is based on age with children being less than $1/day, adults being less than $2/day, and seniors being less than $3/day.
- 0-22 yrs of age: $30/month
- 23-64 yrs of age: $60/month
- 65 and older: $90/month
A registration fee of $125 per individual up to a maximum of $300 per family is paid at signup. The registration fee covers the cost of the first month of membership.
Additionally we offer a lower price for all three of our most powerful life changing programs: Medical Nutrition Management, Wellness Coaching, and Biblical counseling. These programs have proven time and again to help patients be healthy in all aspects of their life without the use of medications. gimmicks, or fad diets. Ultimately, the best way to lower health care costs is to need less health care.
- Our three life changing programs are:
- Medical Nutrition Management, a 30 min session with a Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant trained to help you learn how to eat healthier and lessen your medication burden.
- VitalSigns Wellness coaching, a 30 min session with one of VitalSigns Wellness coaches to help overcome all the barriers to being healthy.
- Biblical Counseling, a 60 min session with one of our Biblical Counselors bringing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to bear on life’s problems.
If you have more questions contact our DPC coordinator, Mel Moss at 244-1800 or TMAHV@secure.trinitymedical.net.
Check out their website here:
To sign up go to https://trinitymedical.hint.com/signup